7:01 pm 47,418 notes
- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t
Exactly I may not fuck with her but I fuck with basic human rights and the conservation of privacy. She nor does anyone deserve to have their rights violated in such a heinous manner.
6:58 pm 62,566 notes
My Mom just accidentally prematurely sent an email to an accounting firm… It was supposed to say ‘I am afraid that we will have to postpone our meeting”
but she hit send when all it said was
I am afraid
11:25 am 727,100 notes
5:46 pm 138 notes
Strength in numbers. #labor
Please tell me all the benefits that “right to work” situations have accomplished while you’re enjoying a weekend and a holiday this Labor Day weekend.
5:45 pm 2,234 notes
park rae hyun, south korean female painter (1921-1976), abstract/cubist work
5:42 pm 3,193 notes
1:33 pm 23,456 notes
M.I.A. shitting on ignorant opinions
This isn’t a Nazi Swastika what so ever, as a JEW I can recognize this unlike some people.
Gonna quote straight from wikipedia here.
The word swastika derives from the Sanskrit root ssu(“Good”),asti(“to be”),andka(making)The older term gammadion cross derives from its appearance, which is identical to four Greek gamma letters affixed to each other.
What I find interesting is that this is actually a very very good representation of what can happen when white people culturally appropriate something.
The Swastika, long before the Nazis came about and started brandishing their own bastardization of it, had a strong religious and cultural significance to a LOT of people.
It didn’t represent anything evil, it didn’t represent a dictatorship that perpetuated one of the most well known genocides taught today.
It only started having this horrible association in the 1920’s when the Nazi party appropriated it as for their logo.
White people, white supremacists, taking something with an already well established past and meaning; and placing their own over it.
Because of these people, swastikas that do not have anything to do with the Nazi party are demonized in most people’s eyes because they don’t know any better, because white people wiped out it’s original meaning in white culture.
People seriously need to learn some history.
THIS is the sort of damage that cultural appropriation can do in the long run.
I love her so much
4:01 pm 84,830 notes
The thing about this is that sculptures like these in art history were for the male gaze. Photoshop a phone to it and suddenly she’s seen as vain and conceited. That’s why I’m 100% for selfie culture because apparently men can gawk at women but when we realize how beautiful we are we’re suddenly full of ourselves…
1:18 pm 54,320 notes
it’s weird how straight boys will find out that a girl is bisexual and then think that girl wants to fuck them with another girl. And if they find out a guy is gay they think that guy wants to fuck them.
No one wants to have sex with you. You are are not cute. At all.
4:33 am 55,895 notes